Consultation on the provision of social services for the elderly and disabled.

We provide advice on social services for people over 62 who receive a minimum pension or qualify as low-income.

  • The first is how to get subsidized housing.

  • The second is how to get help to buy products.

  • Third, how and where to issue assistance to pay for electricity and gas, and much more.

And also in the future of providing advice for low-income families and single mothers.



  • Facebook
  • Instagram